- 1995 Ford Super Duty / 4Guys 4X4 Attack Engine
- 2 man cab
- 500gpm pump
- 400 Gallon water tank / 30 gallons Foam
- 2 preconnected attack lines, a preconnected blitz fire
- booster reel & Forrest fire line
- 1000' of 4" supply line
- More Details Here
- 2006 Ford F-350 Crew Cab w/ 8’ SWAB Fiberglass Pioneer Body
- Seating for 5 Rescue Personnel
- Shadow RT Rotating Halogen Light Tower
- Various Water Rescue Equipment
- Multiple Class 3 & Class 5 Life Vests
- Multiple Dry Suits
- Multiple Mustang Ice Rescue Suits
- 1(1) Million Candle Watt Searchlight
- 2002 Mckee Craft 18’ boat
- 80HP Mercury Jet Motor
- Seating for 6 personnel on board
- Various size rescue rope bags kept on board
- Various sized class 3 life vests on board
- 1998 Zodiac 12’ inflatable
- 40HP Mercury Jet Motor
- Seating for 4 Rescue Technitians
- Various sized rescue throw ropes
Special Service 71
- 1990 Haulmark 10’ Enclosed Trailer
- Supplies to handle mild spill containment including;
- Oil Dry
- Absorbent Pads
- Various sized “Pigs”
- “Fluff” Loose Absorbent Material
- 1997 Spartan 3D
- 10 man cab w/6 seats and full complement of hand tools
- 1500 G.P.M. Hale Pump w/500 gal. Water
- 20 gal. Class “A” Foam Tank/ 55 gal. “AFFF” Foam
- 1500’ of 5” Supply Line
- 7 Pre-connected attack lines
- 2002 Ford F-550 Crew Cab Non-walk in Rescue Body
- Seating for 5 w/4 Air Pack Equipped Seats
- 4 Bottle Cascade System
- 2(6) Pod Light Towers
- 2 Portable Tripod lights
- On-board 25 KW Gas Generator
1985 E-One 54′ articulating squirt, 7 man enclosed cab, 1250 pump, 500 gallons of water, saws, 2 ground monitors, 1100′ 5″ supply hose, 3 pre-connected attack lines, booster reel, 3 kw diesel generator, gas and electric fans, (2) 750W spotlights.1951 Maxim.
The 1951 Maxim proudly served The Red Hill Borough and surrounding community for just about 56 years before being retired sometime in 2007. Over the years this truck has seen several working fires and probably pumped millions of gallons of water to the scenes. Since 1951 the truck has seen several chiefs and line officers serve their time, and retire before the truck was ever ready too. In the years that the Maxim served the Borough it has survived three different fire houses before retiring at its final home, 71 East 4th Street.
1986 Pirsch Engine
1986 Pirsch engine Pumper. This truck was generously donated to The Red Hill Fire Company from the members of The Jefferson Fire Company Montgomery County Station 46, as a relief truck for our ageing 1972 Tanker Pumper. It served us well for several years before being donated to a small town fire company down south near Savannah Georgia.
1975 Mack CF 600 Pumper, 6 Man Enclosed Cab, 5 Speed Manual Transmission, 1250 GPM Waterous 2 Stage Pump, 1,000 Gallon Tank
1972 Mack CF-600 Pumper Tanker 6 man enclosed cab 5 speed manual transmission 1000 GPM Waterous 2 Stage Pump 3,000 gallon water tank.
1987 Chevy Suburban. Outfitted with a full compliment of BLS equipment, This was the truck that started the QRS program for the Red Hill Fire Company.
Special Service 71
1987 Chevy cab with walk-in style rescue body used for vehicle accidents, spill containment and other related emergencies.
1959 Ford Rescue Truck
Used Primarily for vehicle accidents and other light rescues.
1963 Ford Engine
Ford Bruco C-700, 750 GPM Pump 350 Gallons of Water, seats two plus Three on the tail board.